Don’t Source Resumes.
Recruit True Talent.
Despite what some executive placement services may say, there is no shortcut when it comes to making accurate talent matches. You need leaders to move your organization forward, and there is no room for error.
When working with executive recruitment services, it pays to remember this: there is a difference between sourcing and recruiting. Firms that “source” talent focus on gathering as many names as possible. But identifying potential candidates is only the beginning. To recruit, one must understand the needs and goals of the client and the candidate, getting to know both beyond a list of job requirements or a resume. An executive recruiter knows that matching talent with opportunity is both a science and an art form.
Precision Recruitment Delivers:
- Service: Your success is our priority, and we treat you with the responsiveness and respect you deserve.
- Speed: Morisey-Dart Group delivers qualified candidates faster than other executive search services.
- Quality: We focus on delivering high-potential, A-level talent over simply sourcing candidates.
- Flexibility: Permanent placement and temporary-to-permanent solutions to suit your needs.
- Accuracy: Every candidate presented matches your specifications.
- Retention: Precision recruitment delivers high-potential candidates who will grow and advance with your organization.
Precision Recruitment in Action:
- Client consultation
- Develop search plan, including market research
- Initiate search process by identifying candidates, interviewing them and narrowing the field
- Present finalists and schedule client interviews
- Debrief with candidate and client
- Conduct coordinated compatibility assessments (if required)
- Schedule additional interviews and debrief, if necessary
- Reference and background checks
- Closing discussion
- Offer preparation and extension
- Candidate transition assistance
- Follow up